Pastor Galswells is a resident of the Land of the Living who works as the local holy man and lives in his church. He is a minor antagonist.
Paster Galswells is a stern man with little patience for those who make mistakes.
After finding to Victoria, he later over her and Lord Barkis Bittern's wedding.
He is thrown into a state of shock by the arrival of the dead Upstairs, especially when they completely ignore his demand that they not enter his church and instead return to their graves. That's the last time we see Paster Galswells.
Paster Gallswells was likely still standing where he was and watched Emily, the Corpse Bride, walk past him and walk to Victor.
Paster Galswells was at Victor and Victoria's wedding the next day.
- "Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again. "With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine". Let's try it again." - To Victor Van Dort at his and Victoria Everglot's rehearsal wedding.
- "Dropping the ring. This boy doesn't want to get married!" - After Victor failed again in his vows.
- "Miss Everglot, what are you doing here? You should be at home, prostrate with grief." - Seeing Victoria after Victor's disappearance.
- "She is speaking in tongues, of unholy alliances! Her mind has come undone, I fear!" - To Maudeline Everglot while holding a squirming Victoria.
- "Begone, ye demons from Hell! Back to the void from whence you came! You shall not enter here! Back... back... back." - Trying to holding the dead off.
- Skeleton: Keep it down, we're in a church.